Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Shopping Mall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Ez tie ring (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51764)

FlamingZword 11-06-2017 11:55 PM

The Ez tie ring

Dear Brethren I have created a new product, which I call the Ez tie ring.

With this new product a man saves time by not creating a knot for this tie, but simply puts our EZ tie ring and press gently until the two parts of the tie are firmly together.

I have use different variations of the product for 3 weeks at work and a few people have come up close to see it and then ask questions about it.

the Ez tie rings not only saves the time for making a knot, but also a person not longer needs to learn how to make a tie knot.

I am using flag and military pins in my Ez tie rings.
Although I expect to eventually use sports teams or college themes. (Of course this might require a licensing fee)
I am currently cutting the pin back and then gluing the emblem onto the ring, but this is extra work.

I am trying to get a manufacturer that will sell me the emblems without the pins, so I can skip the work of cutting the pin backs.

I will be setting up my ebay site soon so that I will start selling them.
I will soon put a few pictures of some samples of my Ez tie rings.

Esaias 09-11-2018 12:52 AM

Re: The Ez tie ring

Bumping this to help out brother Zword and to get that "other" thread off the front page.

:)

FlamingZword 09-11-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1548950)
Bumping this to help out brother Zword and to get that "other" thread off the front page.

:)

Thank you,
I contacted a Chinese manufacturer to create our products, but the pricing was not right.
It was a good thing we did not start manufacturing the product, because we found out that there were a couple of glitches with our product.

We have tried different variations of our product and still have not come up with a final design.

Esaias 09-12-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingZword (Post 1549006)
Thank you,
I contacted a Chinese manufacturer to create our products, but the pricing was not right.
It was a good thing we did not start manufacturing the product, because we found out that there were a couple of glitches with our product.

We have tried different variations of our product and still have not come up with a final design.

Try a Taiwanese manufacturer - at least they are allies. :)

You could look into 3d printing, and make them dirt cheap here in the USA.

Apostolic1ness 09-13-2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1549064)
Try a Taiwanese manufacturer - at least they are allies. :)

You could look into 3d printing, and make them dirt cheap here in the USA.

shark tank