Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Cry Room (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Do You Need A Miracle? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=38651)

bertcarring 02-22-2012 04:44 AM

Do You Need A Miracle?

If you need a miracle from the Lord and you are willing to do something in return for the Lord God that I will agree upon with you then I will help you.

It will be required that you make a vow to the Lord God once we are in agreement.

After my petition to the Lord God on your behalf, has been granted and you receive what you have asked for, then you will have to pay your vow to the Lord God.

I cannot help you with anything concerning the salvation of your friends or family. But I can help you with just about anything else with the Lord God.

You send email robertcarrington84@yahoo.com

This is not my name but I will get your email and correspond with you through this email address.

Timmy 02-22-2012 09:29 AM

Re: Do You Need A Miracle?

Why does the story of the Monkey's Paw come to mind?

RandyWayne 02-22-2012 09:34 AM

....or something that needs to be safely locked away at Warehouse 13.

Hoovie 02-22-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertcarring (Post 1140160)
If you need a miracle from the Lord and you are willing to do something in return for the Lord God that I will agree upon with you then I will help you.

It will be required that you make a vow to the Lord God once we are in agreement.

After my petition to the Lord God on your behalf, has been granted and you receive what you have asked for, then you will have to pay your vow to the Lord God.

I cannot help you with anything concerning the salvation of your friends or family. But I can help you with just about anything else with the Lord God.

You send email robertcarrington84@yahoo.com

This is not my name but I will get your email and correspond with you through this email address.

This sounds pretty good actually. Are the terms of the vow known before the "Agreement" is made? What are the penalties, both for me (if I don't pay), and to you (If you fail to deliver)?

RandyWayne 02-22-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoovie (Post 1140270)
This sounds pretty good actually. Are the terms of the vow known before the "Agreement" is made? What are the penalties both me (if I don't pay) and to you (If you fail to deliver)?

I would think a good stoning, at least to begin with.

scotty 02-22-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyWayne (Post 1140271)
I would think a good stoning, at least to begin with.

Or a "bad" stoning preferably. A dozen or so misses (glancing hits) before the killing hit.

We could get the pitcher for the Bad News Bears.

AreYouReady? 02-22-2012 10:43 AM

I will go to the Lord for myself. My husband and I will agree upon our request. He has never failed me. I have failed him, but He has never failed me.

Timmy 02-22-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AreYouReady? (Post 1140286)
I will go to the Lord for myself. My husband and I will agree upon our request. He has never failed me. I have failed him, but He has never failed me.

Has God done everything you have ever asked Him to do?

RandyWayne 02-22-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AreYouReady? (Post 1140286)

Are you sure you always agree? LOL

I once knew a Chicago Bears fan who was married to a Green Bay Packers fan and I am pretty sure they were not always praying for the same thing.....

AreYouReady? 02-22-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy (Post 1140291)
Has God done everything you have ever asked Him to do?

Of all the things that were closest to my heart. I can honestly say yes.