Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   When Will The Persecution Start (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=53525)

Michael The Disciple 09-09-2019 12:05 PM

When Will The Persecution Start

This is an opinion piece.

There is persecution building little by little against believers. The Democrat (Democomm) party backed by Hollywood and the Fake News media are constantly sniping against Christians and Conservatives. We are only one major event away from open, violent persecution.

When the second amendment is defeated it will be on.

It is clear the US government has been hijacked. Deep state actors who I believe are being exposed as Satan worshippers are in control. Nothing else explains what our nation has become.

60 million children slain offerings to the god of this world. It is unwritten law to speak against the sodomite perversions. Human trafficing is on the increase.

While as believers we understand that ALL nations are under the devils sway secretly as it were or "spiritually" we are at a place where he is coming out of the shadows from behind the scenes and more and more preparing to manifest his demand for total control.

At present there are still millions of patriot type Christians who own firearms. The Government understands there are things they cannot AT PRESENT do without creating a major crisis/revolution.

They cannot at the moment take away your Bible. Do they want to? OF COURSE!

The Bible is the source of resistance to their program. In its pages the Creator God condemns many of their practices. If they can silence those who believe and practice his commandments they could have all they want in a nation.

But to the point at hand.

At the moment they cant just take your Bible and close down your Church buildings. At the moment they cant just take away your children from you because you are teaching them against gay and drag or because you attempt to have SOME input in their education.

If they started taking away your children in mass the reaction would be armed citizens bringing force to bear against them. They know this.

Their main agenda today is to get guns out of the hands of the people.

Every time there is a mass shooting by some usually drug dazed killer we get closer. I believe at least SOME of these killers are under mind control propaganda or direct satanic intervention.

The goal being frighten the populace enough to where they will accept gun control/confiscation. Once guns are no longer owned by citizens it becomes a cake walk for the government to take your Bible. To take your children to the re education centers.

To close your Church buildings and make new laws against YOU assembling.

Now I am NOT saying that Christians should take up the sword so to speak. I am just warning you what is going to happen. There are millions of believers-patriots who will. They (deep state) know this.

But they reason it would be far easier for them to simply pass gun control measures and make those who oppose them seem like crazed Nazis all the while being themselves the terrorists.

Once the guns are gone they will open the floodgates of hell against believers. Thats when the persecution will start.

Esaias 09-09-2019 04:12 PM

Re: When Will The Persecution Start

You realise there is no attempt to disarm inner city "vibrant youths"? Ever wonder what that implies?

Evang.Benincasa 09-09-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1571874)
You realise there is no attempt to disarm inner city "vibrant youths"? Ever wonder what that implies?

:highfive

james34 09-09-2019 07:22 PM

The Reminder

Reminder | Definition of Reminder by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › reminder
a : something that calls a memory or thought to the mind

For the purposes of this post, Reminder=Church

Romans 1:28-32 King James Version (KJV)
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I ask myself who would not like to retain God in their knowledge? But this scripture plainly tells us that is the way it will be. They make up their minds to please themselves rather than God. When they get to this point, they don't want anything or anybody reminding them of the God who they don't want to retain in their knowledge or forget.

This is where Christians come in. We are just that reminder, that not only is it possible to live in victory over sin, but it is also necessary. Remember the account of the wicked Haman, how he hated Mordecai without a just cause. Just to see him standing in the gate was more than Haman could bear. This is the same spirit in the world, working in the heart of the unbeliever. This spirit is at full power in the actions of unbelievers in the following passage of scripture.

Revelation 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 11:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

We are becoming a torment to the people who don't want truth and then a reminder of the God that they want to forget.

Scott Pitta 09-09-2019 07:26 PM

I see no connection between Christianity and gun control.

Michael The Disciple 09-09-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1571874)

Hard road ahead. I have prayed for God to raise up a mighty witness for his name to them.

Michael The Disciple 09-09-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1571893)
The Reminder

Reminder | Definition of Reminder by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › reminder
a : something that calls a memory or thought to the mind

For the purposes of this post, Reminder=Church

Romans 1:28-32 King James Version (KJV)
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I ask myself who would not like to retain God in their knowledge? But this scripture plainly tells us that is the way it will be. They make up their minds to please themselves rather than God. When they get to this point, they don't want anything or anybody reminding them of the God who they don't want to retain in their knowledge or forget.

This is where Christians come in. We are just that reminder, that not only is it possible to live in victory over sin, but it is also necessary. Remember the account of the wicked Haman, how he hated Mordecai without a just cause. Just to see him standing in the gate was more than Haman could bear. This is the same spirit in the world, working in the heart of the unbeliever. This spirit is at full power in the actions of unbelievers in the following passage of scripture.

Revelation 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 11:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

We are becoming a torment to the people who don't want truth and then a reminder of the God that they want to forget.

Yes Brother. Americas cup of iniquity is not full......YET.

Michael The Disciple 09-09-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1571895)

Gun control has to do with the world. The world and the Church co exist. At times what the world does has effect on the Church. Sometimes great. Sometimes small.

Michael The Disciple 09-09-2019 08:13 PM

I find it highly informative to find Youtube documentarys on Germany in the 1920's and 30's. On Russia 1918-1921, the Russian Civil War.

Gives you an idea whats coming.

Esaias 09-09-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1571895)

That's because you're a northern liberal. :slaphappy