Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Tab (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   News Flash! Pastor Reba Rambo opens Gay CHurch!!! (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2912)

Thad 04-25-2007 04:27 PM

News Flash! Pastor Reba Rambo opens Gay CHurch!!!

Did you hear that Reba Rambo is now called "PASTOR" Reba ?????
OMG OMG
The name of her and her husband's church is called "The River at music City " in Nashville .

NEWS!!!
they are openly accepting of the homosexual lifestyle! and even have openly gay ministry on staff !!!!

IS this where leaving the truth leads ?????

Ferd 04-25-2007 04:28 PM

my God in heaven.

Steve Epley 04-25-2007 04:30 PM

This would indeed be another sad note in their downward life.

Thad 04-25-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Epley (Post 87940)
This would indeed be another sad note in their downward life.

but are you surprised ?

BoredOutOfMyMind 04-25-2007 04:32 PM

What UPC church are they at next?!?

Steve Epley 04-25-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 87942)
but are you surprised ?

Well????????????????????????????????????

ManOfWord 04-25-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 87935)
Did you hear that Reba Rambo is now called "PASTOR" Reba ?????
OMG OMG
The name of her and her husband's church is called "The River at music City " in Nashville .

NEWS!!!
they are openly accepting of the homosexual lifestyle! and even have openly gay ministry on staff !!!!

It's not leaving the Ac. 2:38 message that causes these things. You should be aware that there are those who are fully Ac. 2:38....speaking in tongues and shockamoo and all and yet embrace the homosexual lifestyle.

I think it's an abomination, but the Ac. 2:38 message has nothing to do with it, leaving Jesus Christ and the immutability of His word does.

chaotic_resolve 04-25-2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 87935)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOfWord (Post 87952)
It's not leaving the Ac. 2:38 message that causes these things. You should be aware that there are those who are fully Ac. 2:38....speaking in tongues and shockamoo and all and yet embrace the homosexual lifestyle.

I think it's an abomination, but the Ac. 2:38 message has nothing to do with it, leaving Jesus Christ and the immutability of His word does.

I think Thad may be saying: the truth = UPC. Since she left "the truth," aka the UPC, this is where it's led.

:thumbsup

Sherri 04-25-2007 05:24 PM

There is a family member of someone that I know that is gay and he has started attending this church. I had just heard last week that it is "gay-confirming" and it just made me sick to my stomach. Donny preached for us several years ago and did a really good job. But I had heard that Reba had recently preached at an openly gay conference, so I'm not surprised by this too much.

Trouvere 04-25-2007 05:32 PM

I don't think its wrong to preach at an openly gay conference if you are willing to be like Paul when he stood on Mars Hill and preached the unknown
God.It may be that conviction would fall.If even one sinner repented than it would be worth it but to encourage a sinful lifestyle is wrong and we would have God to answer to for that.A person would have to be strong in their convictions and not care what the looks on their faces were like.I think though it would probably cause a riot.lol