Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Soul Winners Haven (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Next Great Revival Will Not Be WHITE????? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3312)

Thad 05-07-2007 09:16 AM

The Next Great Revival Will Not Be WHITE?????

According to a new article from Charisma online, Their Predictions and Prophecies are that the Next great spiritual Awakening and revival will not be amongst caucasions. DO you agree or disagree with this ?

Michlow 05-07-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 102361)
According to a new article from Charisma online, Their Predictions and Prophecies are that the Next great spiritual Awakening and revival will not be amongst caucasions. DO you agree or disagree with this ?

Who cares? Seeing people fall in love with Jesus is all that matters!

Brother Strange 05-07-2007 09:30 AM

I do not agree. To say that any revival is exclusively among one race or another is nuts...that includes Chrisma too.

Sheltiedad 05-07-2007 09:38 AM

statistically it makes sense since caucasians are becoming the minority, at least where I live.

seguidordejesus 05-07-2007 09:49 AM

Caucasians should reproduce more...you know, enjoy the good things in life. Then they will become the majority and be able to have revival.

Whatevah.

StillStanding 05-07-2007 09:51 AM

Maybe what they're trying to say is that the next revival probably won't be in the US.

Felicity 05-07-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Some of the greatest moves of God - revivals if you want to use that term - that have taken place in my lifetime have occurred among people of other races i.e. China, and other parts of Asia such as the Philippines, Korea parts of Indonesia and then on other continents like parts of Africa, Central America, & South America.

God is no respecter of persons the Scripture says and so He won't withhold or pour out His Spirit based on nationality and skin colour. It's just that there are times and seasons in the plan of God and just because what has happened in some places on the globe hasn't happened here doesn't mean it won't.

We don't always know what all God is doing anyhow and oftentimes aren't willing to accept what He's doing either.

Ferd 05-07-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

I disagree...sort of. I think there is a great revival coming to America but I think it will be in places like Baptist churchs.

back home, the baptist church where my baptist family goes, has gotten real antimated with their worship. I accused them of being Bapticostal and they agreed!

I would not be supprised if the whole church gets the holy ghost.

Hoovie 05-07-2007 09:57 AM

Revival in post Christian America? It does make sense to me. Most have abandoned their roots and given the right catalyst they know where to turn when the going gets really tough.

Malvaro 05-07-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

it will be among those who are the most hungry for relationship with God and the moving of His Spirit.... color is irrelevant....