View Single Post

Old 08-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Banned

5G Endangers our Community

I spoke at my County Board of Supervisors last month. I titled my paper: "5G Endangers our Community; Speed Is For AI Machines Not Humans. I wanted to share the information to those in the body of Christ who want to protect their children and communities. I will leave links near the bottom for your research.

Our humanity and nature are in serious jeopardy with unnatural frequencies being used for communications. My background is in power distribution which gives me an understanding of frequencies effects on biology, sound and power. In our eco system the air is the positive; and the earth is the negative, to create the natural magnetic field that surrounds us. Every atom in humans, animals, insects and plants have their own resonant frequencies that create their own electromagnetic fields. I want you to understand that all life on earth lives in low frequency electromagnetic fields.

The purpose of 5G is to use untapped bandwidth of the extremely high-frequency millimeter wave (MMW), between 30GHz and 300GHz. The intent is to transfer data at a much higher speeds. High-frequency millimeter wave travel a short distance. But they donít travel well through solid objects like buildings, trees and tend to be absorbed by rain and plants. Because of this signal interference the 5G infrastructure will require many smaller cell towers situated closer together throughout our communities. Artemis Networks has introduced the pWave Mini, small LTE-compatible base stations, enabling rapid, permit-free, ultra-high-density 5G deployment. These pWave Mini base stations can be daisy-chained into cables like TV cables.

Preliminary studies have showed that high-frequency millimeter wave increase skin temperature, alter gene expression, promote cellular proliferation and synthesis of proteins linked with oxidative stress, inflammatory and metabolic processes, could generate ocular damages, affect neuro-muscular dynamics. When 5G technology radiates WiGig levels of 60 GHz this will disrupt the orbital spin of oxygen molecules in our bodies. Which gives our hemoglobin ability to bind with oxygen in turn gives us the ability to breathe. We now know that those living near cell towers have a much higher rate of cancer than those who do not. Imagine mini cell towers around our schools, homes and cities surrounding us with harmful Millimeter Waves. Imagine someone hacking the communication system and modulating frequencies as a weapon against our communities. Our leaders must put the health of our citizens over short term economic gains that will be presented to them by Corporations and the Federal Government. In our pursuit of technological freedoms to enhance our lives we can destroy our future generations if we do not consider our actions.

http://www.bioinitiative.org

http://www.parentsforsafetechnology....frontiers.html

This can be stopped when they try to implement this technology in your community. You can opt out on smart meters and take actions to protect your loved ones.

Selah