View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Re: Thi morning's sermon on tithing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Exodus 30:25, 31-33 25 And thou shalt make it an oil of holy ointment, an ointment compound after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an holy anointing oil.

By your awful hermeneutical model, we should still be obeying this command. Actually, this command NEVER was for Gentiles, nor were the tithing commands.
If you show me the prohibition scripture I'll believe you...

And my wife has a bottle of apothecary.. (which I told her to throw it away, because if it's made wrong it comes with a curse!)

But your insults still don't explain about Cain and Abel and Abraham. They were paying tithes (and Cain and Abel didn't live in Israel either they also were Gentiles!) So apparently this has always been Holy unto the Lord because where did it come from? Had to be from God..

And if you could find me one scripture before Leviticus where anyone used the Apothecary we will observe that as proper refutation to what I'm saying here. Otherwise it's moot, and speculation..

And I just thought of something since you are talking about Hermeneutic interpretation, what do we do with the law of first reference when we see it obeserved in the 4th and 15th Chapter of Genesis? That comes way before the commandment of Leviticus. One were Gentile, and one were the father of all Jews who wasn't always one either?

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 10-21-2018 at 07:45 PM.