View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Official Trump flip flops & broken promises th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
While I acknowledge that Trump starts his own fires, which is very frustrating and the one single issue that kept me from voting for him, you can't say he has done squat.

Border crossing has plummeted, which is great for us - 20% down from last year at this time.

A Democrat official, Ron Klain, is on record, "A massive transformation is underway in how our fundamental rights are defined by the federal judiciary. For while President Trump is incompetent at countless aspects of his job, he is proving wildly successful in one respect: naming youthful conservative nominees to the federal bench in record-setting numbers.”

Trump has undone the Arctic drilling ban that Obama put in place.

The EPA, in June, moved to undo, delay or block 30 environmental rules. In the EPA's 47 year history, that is the most done over a short period of time.

I don't have time for a complete list, some things are still in the works.
Refugee numbers are up.

Where's the wall?

How does anybody know what the daily current border crossing numbers are? Is Border Patrol just watching, counting heads, and eating donuts?

Obamacare?

Was Trump elected to undo the Arctic drilling ban? Was he elected on a campaign of EPA reform?

He hasn't done squat that his supporters expected him to do. Nero successfully played the fiddle, I hear, that's a neat accomplishment.

Meanwhile modern Rome is going down in flames and we can't even escape advertisements on simple YouTube videos for crying out loud!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf