View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTrave View Post
The anointing is the Spirit of Truth validating the Word of Truth. The anointing is not to testify of any man, is not given of God to authorize or validate a man, but for the purpose of bearing witness of the truth.

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:17 (KJV)

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:26 (KJV)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John 16:13-15 (KJV)

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 John 4:6 (KJV)

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
1 John 2:27 (KJV)
Amen and the reason alot of preachers don't have God working with them confirming what they preach is because they don't preach full truth.

Mark.16
[20] And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.