Old 10-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Yeshua is God

Re: question about other forums

[QUOTE=Amanah;1103983]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

I'll look at it
Dear Amanah

I have been reading your posts, and then I suddenly realized that if everyone had to had a forum where everyone agrees and gets along, then we would eventually have billions of forums with just one person talking to himself or herself.

It is the willingness and openes to allow other viewpoints that makes for an active faith. one that is engaged in discussions and debates. that seeks clarification.

I like this forum for even though it is mainly populated by Acts 2:38 believers (Yes I am one too), we do not all agree with each other postion regarding everything.
there are discussions and debates that sometimes verge on anarchy, but this controlled chaos and mayham serves to make us stronger in what we believe.

Besides we have a good group of brethren here that know how to behave (Mostly) and show respect even when in disagreement over certain theological points.

I wish everyone here would believe the same doctrines that I believe but I am sure that is never going to happen. Yet I keep coming and posting because I believe that my viewpoint regarding certain doctrines should be considered as a valid alternative.

Of course people who oppose my doctirnes will come out and say whatever they want to say, but I take those attacks as part of the process of contending for the faith.

well I hope you understand what I am trying to say.