View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Renewed

Re: McCain Is the Only Hope of the GOP & America

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherHall View Post
You're reading into what I'm saying. I've prayed about it and sincerely feel God desires that we do something as a nation to cover all Americans in regards to health care. God isn't pleased with all the people who have died simply because they couldn't afford treatments or their insurance denied them coverage. Much prayer has gone into my position on this. When I was in Canada and had some eye opening experiences I sat on a dock in Ontario searching my heart as to where I stood on the issue. I asked, "Jesus, would you want every American to receive health care? Would you be pleased if we as a nation united to care for eachother in this way?" I felt in the Holy Ghost a simple, "Yes." I know a doctor who works at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton Ohio who is a faithful Christian who does a lot of charity work. He was explaining to me how they aren't even making a dint in the problem. He said point blank, "Chris, I support a national health insurance program BECAUSE I'm a Christian."

Tommy Douglas of Canada advocated for a national health care initiative. He was a Baptist minister and it was his Christian faith that drew him to do so.

Brother...you're trying to justify the unjustifiable by reading into what I'm sayng. Bro....you're Social Darwinist, Right Wing Extremism, isn't compatible with Christianity.

Why feed a lying, currupt beast though.?

Ok, you want to fix it? Why not advocate that we do something about the greedy pharmacies to bring the prices down ? Why not advocate that we do something about the greedy lawyers waiting outside hospitals and doctors offices for a chance at a frevilous lawsuit. Not to mention the greedy people who take them up on it.?

You remember the tobbaco settlements? How all that millions was going to cancer victims, hospitals, anti-smoking etc. Then a year or so later it came out that all the states had spent the money because their local governments were "broke" (what ever)

You talked at the beginning of this thread about addressing the root of the problem. Well there is the root of the problem. Its can't be solved by feeding the greed even more.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com