View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Banned

Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
He doesn't want to talk Bible. He wants to talk his reality and perception only.
i am talking straight out of the Book, but i am not talking mansions, but nests, not Law, not death, but Word, Gospel, Life, and so you will not hear any reply that does not reinforce what you already believe, wadr, that does not fit with Mansions in the sky, and Rapture, and seething.

understand the characterization of meat being offensive, because they wish to seethe kids in milk, and see the prohibition against "mixing meat and milk," which does not exist in the Book, but only in the minds of those who misinterpret "seething a kid in its mother's milk." the same way, or very similar, that Jesus is proudly worshipped like a snake on a pole, when the fate of Nehushtan is plain for any to read.

you ask questions from why, and make accusations to seethe, when notice, see, that none of my questions, that do not come from "why?" but rather "what?" or "how?" are not answered, are they?

"What do you know about weeks? you know something about weeks? i know nothing about weeks, except that i am told by the Word to go seek them. Can i get a link to these weeks, that you say you know of? can i get the 101 for them, please, because i know nothing? tyvm!"

and what do i get for this Q, K? i get a big FU, is what i get. i get what i deserve, for asking an apostate a question not from "why," that is what i get.

So then, it is fair to characterize you here as just running your mouth, and having no Witness, and speaking from your spoiled, shrill woman, and making accusations that you cannot support. sorry.