Thread: Road Trip...ugh
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 07:21 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Road Trip...ugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
I am glad things worked out.

Oh man us too! The Uber driver support...they use foreign call center peeps as cannon fodder and you do NOT get past them. I was like,"Yall can clearly see EVERYTHING you need on these photos...they couldnt receive separate images*which is really really poor planning on their part* so I had to combine the multiple pages into one collage photo along with some creative folding of the separate sheets and STILL they kept rejecting and THEN right at the last they dinged me and kicked me off the service saying I had tried slipping in fraudulent paperwork. I had already told them I couldnt afford a unexpected 10 hour road trip and they just didnt care...lots of call scripts and apologies but unmovable....so I had to beg and borrow to head down to NOLA and if THAT didnt work I was going to act a fool on a Twitter video and tag Uber Support in it along with Lyft. Its underhanded but when they get called out in public they fall over themselves working on the issue to keep optics favorable...thankfully the brick and mortar office in NOLA were MORE than helpful and an absolute pleasure to meet. Only thing is that there is no number for that office...you have to come in person.

I was seriously fearing that I wouldnt be able to work at all...it put me in a really really bad dark place just everything rhats been happening and this was the cherry on top.

Really appreciate the prayers.