View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Take Me In-Catherine Mullins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Never have I said to make love to Jesus. But I have told Jesus daily for decades I love him. I have told him I worship him. I have sang songs of love to him. To me this is the norm.

I asked Houston the question what Church he was sitting in when the Pastor said to make love to Jesus? Last I knew I thought he attended an APOSTOLIC CHURCH? I would guess there are APOSTOLIC saints out there that do the same.

Nonetheless I am glad you said SOME Charismatics put to much sugar in the tank. I dont care for A LOT of Charismatic music thats out there in recent years.

What I do like I REALLY LIKE. It seems TO ME..........like music one would hear in Heaven.
Again, where we came into the discussion is concerning my posted video with a Catherine Mullins and the weird interviewer speaking Charismatically to each other. It was also pointed out that the men get pretty soft and the women have to take the lead position. Leaving the men to be the followers. Loving my father, and loving my wife is different? Right?