View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Re: DA No Longer an OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerrak View Post
I didnt say anything about God making them repent. I said you wont seek God until he opens your eyes

john 6:44
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Im not preaching predistination, im telling you unless the Spirit of God draws you, then your not gonna seek Jesus, serious its just that simple.

Your not gonna wake up one morning and say im gonna go to church, not gonna happen. we all will spend our lives in a rioutous living camping out in the pig pin until the father draws us.

thats what i said, i didnt comment on predistination or make a point about calvinism
Okay, I agreed with you on this point. I thought I made that clear in my response to you. It was the second point you made about not being able to say that Jesus is Lord without the Holy Spirit indwelling a person beforehand. Totally disagree with that and explained why I do, but you didn't respond to my comment.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear