View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Banned

Re: Oneness vs Trinity (Can someone give a non-bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Again, you're trying to define the terms of our discussion with your own version. I refuse to play your game.
You attempt to split God into parts but won't address the issues of splitting God into parts. You're not wanting to explain the Jesus the Son and Jesus the Father teaching of oneness pentecostalism.

Of course the oneness view splits God in two, divides Him.....one part which is humanity and the other part which is deity. Humanity isn't deity and deity isn't humanity. But the division, the distinction is much more than a humanity/deity split, it's a Jesus the Son of God and a Jesus God the Father split also. You're not addressing that split even though I've asked for a few posts now. Jesus the Son of God isn't Jesus God the Father but yet Jesus is one God?

Let me post my requests once again. And this is about JESUS.

I ask again, if Jesus the Son of God the Father isn't God the Father, who is He? Oneness folks wish to proclaim the humanity/deity split in God but will not explain the two Jesus view, namely Jesus the Son of God who isn't Jesus God the Father but is one God with Himself as Jesus the Son and Jesus the Father.

My view has absolutely nothing to do with the inability of oneness adherents to explain this distinctive split in the one God which results in one Jesus, Jesus the Son of God the Father, interacting with His, Mary's and His brethren's God and Father which is the other Jesus, Jesus God the Father...who isn't Jesus the Son of God the Father.