View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
But since Trump became Pres Planned Parenthood is getting twice the federal funding they got under Obama.

My worldview? That Jesus is coming again? That until then we are to obey him in all things? That is my worldview.

The "Preterists" worldview is very hard to find as one can ask them over and over what it is and never get an answer!

Since in their view Jesus came in 70ad we have no idea who we are. I have asked that question many times.

Since they have no answer all we can do is guess that in the PRET worldview we must be the people alive at the end of the thousand year reign when satan is out trying to deceive the nations.

Jesus came 2 thousand years ago. The millenium has come and gone. Christ was reigning over the nations for 1000 years of glorious peace! Now we who have outlived the 1000 years are fighting as the devil tries to deceive Gog and Magog.

NOT A WORLDVIEW TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.
I have answered this multiple times.

Me, what I do as an Apostolic who happens to believe in a Fulfilled Eschatology. Building churches in other countries with brothers who believe the same. People who are filled with faith that Jesus can do and will do the miraculous. Who aren't shaking like puppies passing peach pits everytime there is a war in the Middle East, or another president takes office who everyone else thinks his name equals 666.

How about you?

Basically pre tribulation rapture, but just places the rapture after the tribulation. Sits in his trailer, behind a keyboard, does videos while reading his computer screen. The audience gets to watch his screen's reflection in his glasses while he lulls them into a coma. Hasn't done anything since the 1970s. Baptized one Fort Lauderdale housewife in the name of Yeshua. Yeah, real exciting stuff, real good times!