View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Re: Do You Need A Miracle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
If you need a miracle from the Lord and you are willing to do something in return for the Lord God that I will agree upon with you then I will help you.

It will be required that you make a vow to the Lord God once we are in agreement.

After my petition to the Lord God on your behalf, has been granted and you receive what you have asked for, then you will have to pay your vow to the Lord God.

I cannot help you with anything concerning the salvation of your friends or family. But I can help you with just about anything else with the Lord God.

You send email robertcarrington84@yahoo.com

This is not my name but I will get your email and correspond with you through this email address.
Are you SURE this isn't your name? Because if it's your name and you say that it's not, that would be a lie, which is a sin (last time I checked). One of the major ones, in fact. :coffee2

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road

Last edited by MissBrattified; 02-22-2012 at 01:36 PM.