View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

Re: Nintendo and Animal Crossing? Okay for a child

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkeley View Post
Bruh, we are going on 2 generations who are into Japanese demonology via manga and anime.
Thank you for responding. I did not realize until I did more research that manga and anime often depict gay relationships and there are all these magical powers involved. Thank you so much for bringing this up. My little girl no longer plays. There was a fortune teller who comes to town every week and the goal is to have her tell your fortune so many times and then she can build a regular office next to the nightclub or someplace in the town. Well, Mary said she was going to run that fortune teller out of town, and there weren't going to be any whiskey joints there either! She sounded just like her grandmother!

She eventually gave it up because it was too stressful. She would get to a stopping place in the game, she thought, and another little animal villager would want her to run an errand. Conscientious little thing that she is, she would try to get that done. It just got to stressing her out, and she and I and her dad decided that her personality and the game just didn't mesh. We did get her another game for the 2DS though, Happy Home Designer. You can quit in the middle of redecorating any house and just leave it for as long as you want with no consequences. That works out much better. Old Maid, anyone?