View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Re: Oneness And Pre Incarnate Logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
This does not seem like speculation.

1 Kings 22:19-22

19And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. 20And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. 21And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. 22And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

The Lord is on the throne. He is having a conversation with angels. We are made to think this is not unusual.

The truth we are getting at is that if no one has seen God at any time per 1 John 4:12 what were the angels talking to?

The answer is the LOGOS "expression" of his person. The angels themselves did not and could not see God as omnipresent. They saw his visible image. From IT the invisible Spirit communicated with them.

When the scripture says no one has seen God at anytime that has nothing to do with Angels. No one is talking about human beings. Because what does He tell Moses in Exodus 33:20 "And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." Which the angels are already in the Spiritual realm already, as they are celestial beings. We being terrestrial would be a different thing. I don't believe we can use the word no one in the context of angelic beings though. I believe that is a term that deals with only human beings.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!