View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

Re: Fresno, CA churches??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
she was a teen I believe.

The way I put it? Yes I heard they didn't allow Internet. Why is that surprising? I know for a fact some churches preach against internet just as they do against TV.

I also never said anyone was a control freak. Now you are just putting words in my mouth. Wow.

Are you saying you know for fact they allow TV now? Why not just be upfront with this person? She was asking, why hide it?

Yeah I heard they did not allow internet for the youth. Oooooo wow. Big deal. You act like I accused the pastor of adultery or something. They are still a very conservative church and this person wants to know what kind of church it was. Why try to cover that fact up? ok so what if they do allow internet and this Pentecostal girl from that church was wrong?

Or maybe it was something else, they did not allow them to visit forums, the point is it's a very conservative church and thats what she wanted to know. There is no need to become belligerent
I'm glad to hear your so in tune with what the cons are preaching against. I can't think of one here in Cali that preach against the use of Internet so maybe you could bring me up to speed on these churches.