View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 AM
Renewed

Re: Are we bearing fruit for jesus???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlswift2009 View Post
You're right on target for those that are religiously lost, and not really about the Kingdom call of Jesus. I told my wife about this site, and it has the same type of foolishness; actually more-especially being called an Apostolic Friends???? Forum???? Many of you people {there's a few genuine people discernable} are far from what I was looking for in/with wholesome dialogue-this is NOT for me....
Well, before you lump me in with your side of the fence in thinking you have an extra soldier for your army.

Im not too keen on those on your side either.

Im an equal opportunity post slammer.

I see failures to prescribe to peace on either side of the fence.

Unitil I see that, I reserve the right to inform both sides of their unchristian fallacies.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com