View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

Re: Serpent seed doctrine & Evolution theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_truth View Post
Seems that Adam and Eve were pure humans direct created by God and Abel was their fruit of thier humanity after their image, but only Cain was not a pure human because he had the breeding of the serpent. Prior to the fall of Eve and before the curse the serpent was an ape form or more than just the highest level of an intelligent ape because serpent was a very perfect animal created by God almost liken to human, proof that the serpent was liken to human because he had an ability to talk with Eve and standing like a man before he crawled.

The serpent beguiled(sexually tempted) Eve, and their fruit of their actions was Cain the firsborn(the fruit of the first sex).

Now, after all the generations of Adam and Eve there were already an inter-marriage between pure humans and the bloodlines of the serpent(an ape-form), so all of us have the bloodlines of the serpent(Evolution calls it an ape origin) that needs to be cut-off by the precious blood of Jesus.
This "theory" is held by Arnold Murray, and I remember from his lectures that he traces the origin of people to the "eighth day creation," and the Adamic race, "eth ha Adam," to the sixth day. I find it compelling; you'll note that Cain is not in Adam's geneology in the Bible, and other apparent inconsistencies in the Bible become clearer with this.

Could you provide a link for where you heard this? It isn't exactly new, but I'd appreciate another viewpoint here, ty. Sure beats "Lillith."

Last edited by bbyrd009; 01-14-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: ce