View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Me and my sister Terri

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaBishop View Post
Hey THAD - Been in Hawaii for 11 days and am glad to be home - we had a GREAT PENTECOST SUNDAY at Church Alive of Atlanta!

We have been Sooooooooooooooooo busy as we are moving our home across town - boxing up - getting everything ready for the big move after 13 years in this house. Plus we are moving CHURCH ALIVE into much larger facilities by July 1 so we are VERY BUSY!

Answers to your questions.
1. Lots of Ex-UPC's at Free Chapel - including several women that their UPC pastor husbands left them and the church for other women.
I have several family members there - including my very Godly - Holiness - Mother in Law and my youngest Son is a member there and works with Pastor Franklin on many of his Illustrated Sermons and travels with him at times.

JF has been highly influenced by Tommy Tenney, TF & Thetus Tenney, Steve & Phil Muncie, T. D. Jakes and many others with Apostolic foundations. All of these continue to believe the Revelation of Jesus Christ and baptism in the Name of Jesus. I know that is not good enough for some - but as far as I can see - nothing is ever good enough and you can never do enough to be saved anyway in the "Oneness" movement.

I do not believe TFT has tried to indoctrinate JF or Jim Cymbyla or any other pastor he ministers for in "Oneness Theology". I do know that he and many of us try our best to be an Apostolic Influence to others. They do ask questions and we do answer them and some of us are very respected outside the "Oneness" ranks and we do baptize many that have never even HEARD of the UPC.

It amazes me that the group that advertises among themselves as "The Whole Gospel for the Whole World" - really only wants it preached inside their own four walls.

TFT preached about PENTECOST and the Power of the Holy Ghost to over 7000 at Free Chapel on Sunday and many hundreds were filled. I find it amazing that people can disagree with that.
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!