View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

Re: Just Typing Truth ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainWashed View Post
A youth leader is a youth leader. Where parents fail in teaching the responsibility of maintaining a relationship with God, that's where you step in as a youth minister. Thus, the "minister" in "youth minister."
Have you ever been in a ministry position? Oh right, no, you like to go on forums and post threads bashing your Pastor over tithes and comments he's made. You'd rather complain and gossip than actually do something.

Quote:
Under you're analogy, if two parents are unsaved devils and their child attends church, it's the parent's responsibility to teach their child about God, even though they don't serve God?
Where did I say their unsaved devils? All I stated was they live for God on Sunday and don't mention Him during the week. That, sadly, describes a LOT of homes today. They're just too occupied with their lives to fulfill their God-given roles.

Quote:
You see how dumb your comment is?
Wasn't dumb, you just misunderstood the analogy.

Quote:
As a minister, you step in and help! That's the problem with this generation! If you're not there to step in and help, what are you there for?
I don't know. I guess I could create threads and posts, bashing different ministers for what I consider to be their faults. That seems like it's pretty easy to do.