View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Impeachment Hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
You make fun of anyone on this forum who doesn't and won't agree with your view of things and you're worried we laugh at AOC? Seriously? That's messed up.
I thought you said I did that? I know this might be hard to grasp at times. But everyone who has ever posted on any forum, have been inclined to do that. You have done it yourself. We have an entire forum history dating back to this forum's inception. All of us taking part in mockery, harsh criticisms, and down right name calling. Nothing is actually personal, but said the way it's said to drive home a point. All responses aren't even to each other in the conversation. But to who ever will read our discussions. These are thoughts of what we are thinking at the time of the discussion. That's all, if we want to be offended by what is being said to us then so be it. But if we just cut through all the mustard with our counterpoints (even with glowing adjectives) we can keep the conversation moving. Hey, it is like this, rarely does someone want a voice, mostly they want echos. I was reading through old threads of some of the worst religious garbage of this forum's heyday. It proved to me, that everyone was at their happiest when they were burning a Old Time Pentecostal at the stake. I guess that just goes to show how people either have selective memories or downright bad memory. From FCF, to Vicki Yohe's revamped NFCF there was wagons circled with every group. Yet, I remember Blue Denim Whale thread? Yet, that was better than All Trinitrains are Lost? Tells you a lot. Anyway, it all boils down to two subjects which people get passionate about. Politics and Religion. I just thank God that you don't take it personal sis. You contribute a lot to a discussion, which can make the discussion fun.