View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

Re: The Seven Spirits of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
Bert, are you a minister? If so do you have a link to your ministry or church website? Please list it if you do, please share them

I serve as one of the Admins here and really want to give you a fair shake at Apostolic Friends Forum. However, I do not recommend anyone on this forum give you serious consideration when you say "Jesus told me to tell you..." - especially when you are anonymous.

Please tell us a bit about yourself to establish some credibility.

Thank you! Steve Hoover
Mr. Hoover,

I do appreciate your honorable effort to help me out. Thank you very much.
I am a nobody. No one that you would esteem to any degree to be counted as great in the Kingdom of God. I can't help you, for as you see, I do not desire any credibility from any of you. It is you that desire credibility from me. You are on your own there. And any recommendations you have for these people that view this forum, that is none of my business. I mind my own business. This 1 rules has saved me from more trouble than I even know. I am very glad that the Lord instilled that within my heart.

I do not have a ministry. I have never had a ministry. I never will have a ministry.

I minister to the Lord.

I have not told any of you my name because the Lord instructed me not to.
And will not till he instructs me otherwise. No matter what.

If I told you all the devil told me this or that...you would believe that.
But I tell you Jesus said it to me and you are offended.

I have noticed that the majority of the time of my time here on Earth, when you tell someone something that Jesus has said...it highly depends upon if it is something they want to hear if they believe it came from the Lord or not.

So...It does not offend me to know that most of what I have said is believed to be coming from the devil.

When I cannot tell the difference then I will start to worry.

If you ever see me worry...then you need to worry.

I hope this clears up some of the doubt that you have been having to fight within your mind and heart.

If not...then you can always take it to the Lord.

Yours truly,
The Lord's Champion