View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 07:35 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Interesting, Thad...

Perhaps Bishop has changed in the years since he was my pastor, but I've never thought of him as being competitive...driven perhaps. He has a burning desire for souls and living the separated life, coupled with that are strong convictions.

And as I posted, he has talked of leaving as long as I've known him, and that is a lot longer than 10 years.

I just cannot imagine television being the battle "worth dying for..." His words, not mine.

It just makes no sense...
when i used the word "competitive", i am speaking in general terms of the nature of men period, especially in leadership cirlces. No specific names.

it's undeniable. I think that Men can spot that type of personality trait in other men just as women can pick on the vibes of other women and when when women share their INTUITION lol , Men are often going " uuuh?? how'd you pick up on that"?

When you live Thousands of miles away, folks from afar may see things from a totally different perspective then those who lived in a certain region and history, families, etc.

Barb, I didn't know he had been talking of leaving longer than 10 years. I wouldn't deny it especially when one remembers the Harvestime era and post era. what i was saying that there have been collective talks for perhaps a decade