View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Banned

Re: The REAL problem with Islam

Divine inspiration: (n) def:

A Southern Baptist Missionary tortured his son when he was 12-years old in a felonious attempt cure him of his homosexuality, torture which included months of aversion therapy, like home electro-shock “therapy,” burning and freezing of his hands, and emotional abuse, including being told he had AIDS and was the only gay person alive and the U.S. government would kill him if they found him, according to the son, Samuel Brinton, who grew up in Iowa.

“My dad just started punching,” Samuel says. “That was the first day that I was sent to the emergency room, because I had ‘fallen down the stairs.’” He adds that he was sent to the emergency room “six more times,” and describes the unimaginable physical and emotional torture perpetrated on him by his family.

“Physical therapy was my hands being tied down and blocks of ice being placed on my hands. Then pictures f men holding hand would be shown to be so that way I would associate the concept of the pain of the ice with a man touching me.”

“Then we went into heat. Coils would be wrapped around my hands and you would be able to turn the heat on or off. So now if we had a picture of a guy and a girl hugging,t here was no pain. If we had a picture of a guy and a guy hugging, we had physical pain.”

“We then went into the ‘Month of Hell,’” Brinton explains in the video below. “The ‘Month of Hell’ consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted.”

Brinton says that during an attempted suicide, his mother offered, “I’ll love you again if you just change.”

“Freezing ice cubes were placed in his hands while he was shown pictures of men hugging – so that he would associate pain with intimacy between men,” reports the Daily Mail. “He was then repeatedly burned when shown similar images but untouched when images of men and women together were shown.

“The Month of Hell consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted,” Samuel Brinton stated.

!!!Canya gimme a Hallelujah for God's inspiration in curing this boy!!!! Send me an offering and I'll cure yours too!