Old 01-17-2015, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

Re: Why I am Now Convinced of a Pre-Trib Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
This may help bro....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...i08jbQ5GzqHVuw

Enjoy!

Just an exerpt.....The Pre-Wrath view presents a different set of theological contradictions, removing the element of surprise completely. So why would Jesus command us all to WATCH (Mark 13:39)?

Mark 13:35-37, “Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.”
According to the Bible to whom was Jesus speaking to in Mark 13?

Mar 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his DISCIPLES saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
Mar 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto HIM, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Mar 13:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
Mar 13:4 TELL US, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
Mar 13:5 And Jesus answering THEM began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive YOU: ...

Last edited by Bowas; 01-17-2015 at 11:12 PM.