View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Banned

Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Let's look at RELIGIOUS violence today and let's find which RELIGION is almost always involved in the RELIGIOUS violence. This isn't a difficult exercise, simply read about the RELIGIOUS violence, note what RELIGION is involved in the RELIGIOUS violence and the fact is that almost every time, time after time, in current events Islam is involved. That's because Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the fact of the earth today.

Just watch the news. And do the usual muslim denial, but the facts remain.
The above are stories of current christian religious violence today including the use of rape to force conversion from Hinduism to christianity in Asia. Painting crosses using their victims blood is a nice christian touch but not new - this was done by christian crusaders hundreds of years ago and was done to Mosques in Egypt by the Coptics last month. Can ya gimme a DUH and an amen?

So whats the claim? These stories are not true? I do watch the news and have you ever seen a story about these things? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there and if Fox does not pipe a story to your trailerhouse and fill your head with it does it mean that it never happened?

I otherwise did not deny that violence occurs in Islamic countries. In fact I posted many stories about Muslim policemen who die to fight and stop violence in their own countries and posted many stories linking violence in the Middle East to fighting the incursion of Iran into mideast politics.

I do say and hold to the fact that violence in Muslim countries occurs at a much, much lower level than violence in non-Muslim countries.