View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: The United States NEEDS to Repent or Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Be a little more specific then. You post a picture of Tom Cruise, you highlight Greece, and then make your commentary at the bottom.
What was so hard to understand? You made a comment in a rolling discussion. Did you forget the statements you already posted? 1) America is the ONLY nation founded on biblical principles. 2) Yet, I just DON'T see a country like the USA turning Apostolic. 3) Greece and whoever else on your list were never 100% Christ followers.

You were wrong on one, so I combined both of your thoughts then posted about Greek flag. Which made three only partially correct. Leaving number two, pretty sad. Because you know why Christendom is called Christendom? It actually the dominion of Christianity in a world order sense. Historically all the lands on the planet where Christians were the ruling power. Whether, or not they held to the approved doctrine. Now, allow me to say this, if Apostolic Pentecostal was pollists' criteria for Christianity on their charts excluding all other sects, and forms. Then my brother, Christianity would be considered a flea compared to other other religions? Can Apostolic Pentecostalism take over the world? Not if they are too busy focused on leaving, and not focused more on taking people with them. Not if they hold to an idea that it is impossible and impractical to consider changing the world through Acts 2:38. Her predominant eschatology "the end" is just that, GAME OVER. Paul Boter's book "Time Shall be No More" is the impact dispensationalism has on particularly this country. Mormons have the same ingredient in the LDS. Only difference is, that Mormons believe themselves to be the saviors of the United States and that one day before the end they will rule it. therefore Adam will convene a meeting at Adam-ondi-Ahman ( Daviess County, Missouri ) to officially turn the government of the human family over to Jesus Christ.