View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

Re: 1> Did the Tulsa 6 have a right to start WPF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilanastasia View Post
I do have one comment that was alluded to before regarding the WPF; obviously, people are people and they can do what they wish; however, there are ethical ways and unethical ways of doing things.

Personally, I think that their motives are completely selfish. Being in the position that I am (connections with UPCI HQ), there is more to the WPF than meets the eye. And there is more behind the scenes than what can actually be seen.

For instance, WPF was NOT created just because of the TV issue, this has been in effect for a while now. It seems that they were waiting for the perfect time to launch their efforts; possibly when it would appear to have the most "controversy".

If you notice who is on the Executive board of WPF, it is a list of men who have continuely tried to be a part of the UPCI Executive Board, but have been shunned and disregarded. It is a list of men who desperately want their names to be in the forefront. Which is actually very sad...that you have to start your own organizaton so that you can have control.

Also, I do not feel that the UPC is "going liberal" just because they voted on allowing advertisments on TV. Times change and they are rolling with the changes and trying to broaden their efforts in reaching the lost. The foundation of the UPCI has not been altered one bit...conservative/liberal - whatever. UPCI still believes that repentance, baptism in Jesus Name, receiving the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, and living a holy and pure life are still the foundations of the UPCI - which is the Apostolic Message - PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Well...I guess that's all I have to say...except one more thing. As a perfectionist and embracing my OCDS, can you please read your posts before posting them to make sure that they are not filled with grammatical errors or mispellings. Very frustrating...ha
I agree that mispelling drives ya crazy!!