View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

Re: 1> Did the Tulsa 6 have a right to start WPF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan'D View Post
I will start with saying I will guarantee that any and all my post and threads will be filled with grammatical errors or misspellings. If spell check don’t pick it up, O well.

Criticizing my English is not being a perfectionist it is being arrogant. You have no idea my background.

Correct WPF was not just created just because of TV. That was just the last straw.

No matter how the founders of WPF started the fellowship there would be some who still say it was unethical.

There was obviously a need for WPF or you would not be seeing so many pastor/ministers signing up with WPF.

I’m assuming you will find fault with each and every Pastor/Minister that goes with WPF. If that is the case you will be busy.

I do know some of (founders of WPF) these men and I feel the motives are not selfish in any way. These men are well respected and well liked men of God. Regardless to what you may say about these men.

Within a short time you will be hearing about a lot of other men of God that are well liked and well respected leaving the UPC and going WPF. Because there is a need.

Will a backslider recognize your church.

The foundation of the UPCI has been altered. There are many UPC churches allowing thing to creep into the churches that would not had been allowed 10 – 20 years ago. It is not just with a few. In many many UPC churches the majority of the saints have a TV. If you get TV on your computer that is wrong also.

Our people should look different inside and out. Because we are different.

Bring involved in UPC for as long as I have I would say there is more to UPC than meets the eye.

Time will tell

Dan’D
the wpf and upc are both liberals.