View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Re: Impeachment Hearing

If Taylor and Kent were the Dems star witnesses, man is Schiff in trouble! Pelosi will skin him alive for his abysmal failure today.

Even CNN was criticial of the witnesses and their testimony today. CNN's Jeffrey Toobin said that both witnesses not having any direct contact, ever, with the POTUS is a problem for the Dems.

ABC's Jonathan Karl said today was a partisan process: "Back in March, Nancy Pelosi was explicit that she did not want to go forward with impeachment process if it was purely partisan...What you saw today is an extension of that first vote..an entirely partisan process."

CBS' Norah O'Donnell (who HATES Trump) admitted: "I think the Republicans make an excellent argument the deal was never consummated. The aid went through."

I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi doesn't put a stop to the hearings early and withdraws the impeachment inquiry. One more bad day for Dems like today and I believe Pelosi will pull the plug on Schiff.

Marie Yovanovitch, the former US Ambassador to Ukraine, is up next on Friday. Someone, either Rep Radcliffe or Jordan already fired the warning shot today -- questioning why the Dems would bring her in as a witness to a call of which she was not a participant which happened long after she was removed by Trump.

I doubt that hearing will end well for Schiff and the Dems either.