View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Banned

Re: Bishop Ellis and Ariana Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That's because you define him as you are. You are looking at labels as if those who hold them are actually credible representations of their titles. Game over, we need to stop chanting "romper, stomper, bomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play?" We really and honestly need to put magic thinking away, and fully understand that there is no one celebrity, politician, or popular mainstream religious leader who is legit. They don't care about you, you are the rank and file. You are the huddled masses , clawing for breath, begging, and constantly squealing. So, they entertain you you with the circus maximus, the carnival, a traveling troupe of ministerials, and sideshow freaks. Bread and circuses, while we are all distracted, they rule through fear. We are living in the dark ages, where people believed there are giants, and the earth is flat. We are shocked when a reprobate gropes are high priced singing prostitute? Seriously? Yet, all we can do is ask if they are Apostolic? Are they Apostolic? Are they POST TRIB!!!! Have we lost our ever loving minds? Labels, labels without content is fraud. How on earth are you supposed to fight the devil with that sort of shallow baloney?
You nailed it and said exactly what I was thinking. It was a circus.