View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Re: Church of the Lord Jesus Christ Of the Apostol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRFrance View Post
Yeah.
I'd say that's a pretty big one.
You know that shows you how big of impression Bishop Johnson had on the entire world. 47 years after his death people are still talking about his teachings. Wow!

Since this is my first post I would like to clarify something I saw on this board. Most people are quoting second hand stuff they heard from various tapes and people that probably never even sat under Bishop Johnson. Like every preacher for you to get an understanding of what he teaches you have to sit under him at least a year and not hear tapes.

Even though most people thought this man was crazy, we have to give it to him, he did have the largest Apostolic movement in his time. Why you may ask? Because he preached like he was sent straight out of heaven! Name one person today that preaches with that much boldness?

Unfornately I was not alive when he was around but for him to preach against things and then do those things himself like not watch TV, go to movies, wear only 4 colors, and etc. 90% of you would not give up half of those things to be saved. Bishop Johnson was after the Spirit of Christ. He was willing to give up all to follow him. I have more respect for Amish people than most Apostolic preachers today.

Now if these preachers were true men of God they would get off their high horse and try to get together.Until we all come in the unity of the spirit..) and form the one church that is suppose to be on one accord, speak the same thing, have all things common and the same mind!

God Bless

Bishop Johnson was right. Jesus is not currently the Son of God. Keyword: currently. Jesus was but is no more.