View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Renewed

Re: You Can Fake It All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
These verses do not specifically mention "being separate". This is not talking about being separate like some sects do such as using it to make rules against the wearing of certain clothing or watching TV etc. This thread is about the making of rules to judge whether someone is "in" or "out". How would you apply the "be ye separate" verse (not verses because there aren't more) to the application of rules in a church body?
Specifically? Like as in how the bible "specifically" says cigarettes are bad for you?

"have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness"... don't fellowship with them, separate yourself from them, get away from them. It's pretty obvious.

"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: Your to have nothing to do with them. Separate yourself. It's pretty simple.

I know what the "thread" is about. I was just addressing the question asked a couple of pages ago.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com