View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 PM
John 14:22

Re: Somewhat Newly Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Amen! Oh wait, sorry, "evidence of speaking in tongues" has no return in a Bible search...but otherwise, Amen!
Did you want me to show you the verses that shows right after the people received the Holy Ghost, they spake in an unknown tongue ? One instance I know off the top of my head was when Peter came to the house of Cornelius.
Acts 10:
44 Even as Peter was saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell upon all who had heard the message.
45 The Jewish believers who came with Peter were amazed that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out upon the Gentiles, too.
46 And there could be no doubt about it, for they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.Then Peter asked, 47 "Can anyone object to their being baptized, now that they have received the Holy Spirit just as we did?"
48 So he gave orders for them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. (NLT)

"GOD SPECIALIZES in things that are IMPOSSIBLE !!! So if your problem is not impossible, might want to re-think before you ask of HIM !!! "

Last edited by Bro. Vince; 02-21-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling Instance, added scripture