View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Banned

Re: Thoughts?: Islam vs. Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherEastman View Post
Figures, I point out a scripture and you cry FOUL as if though I am the one judging. Is the word of God to harsh for you? You know as well as I that Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God nor is He the messiah.

As far as quoting Surah, I could care less since I do not consider the Quran the word of God, but the word of a foolish so called prophet. Don't get mad at me for quoting the real word of God from Christ himself. I apologize if it offends you; however, I cannot apologize for what is in the word of God.

You either believe that Jesus is God, or you don't. I can't help what John 8:24 said quoted no less than by our savior Himself. Be mad at me if you want, curse me if you want, say I am going to hell for judging if you want, but God's word will never pass away. BTW, Muslims do not believe in a trinity either.
You are in fact the one judging, although i am not surprised that you could not grasp that from the passage you yourself quoted; nor that this is not really about you, your favorite subject. Is the Word of God too harsh for you? I myself understand that Christ never proclaimed that He was God, but that many certain "patriots" must desperately glom on to the Kingdom in an attempt to justify their evil actions, and so twist "I and the Father are one" to their own ends. I am not mad at you, who are in fact the one acting the complete fool. You say you cannot help what John said, when in fact you cannot even comprehend what he said. "Trinity" is a word made up by your handlers, that you just swallowed hooklinesinker.

See that
"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word"
fits you perfectly. good day to you.

Last edited by shazeep; 12-03-2014 at 09:19 AM.