View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

Re: Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Smart nuke? I'm not talking about a "smart nuke". I'm talking about something like a "tactical nuke". Someplace like Atlanta, GA. Or perhaps San Francisco, CA. The chaos in the wake of such an event would solidify political power through martial law. Democracy would be out of the way. The markets would fall for time, but would pick back up. The ensuing war we'd wage against Syria, N. Korea, (or whomever they might blame) would be like another Iraq. They wouldn't blame Russia. They'd blame some regime we could bring down rather quickly and achieve a strategic end.

I'm not talking about a nuke that will devastate the entire Eastern seaboard or vaporize a quarter of the U.S. I'm also not talking about a clash of superpowers. In fact, Russia would welcome the corporatist regime taking power in the United States. And Russian banks might even help fund some of the effort.

I'm only describing what would basically be a plot by private corporate interests to subvert democracy and take over the United States with a pro-corporatist President in their pockets. And I can see it happening on the heels of a push from a Democratic Congress to reform corporate power and seriously limit, or prohibit, corporate money in politics. I don't see corporatist elite backing down and allowing pro-democracy reforms without a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
It is inconceivable.

You obviously don't understand the process, or magnitude. In other words, I'll give you the benefit of doubt. By saying you really aren't thinking this through.

How is what Aquila said inconceivable?