View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Re: Singer/Pastor Hezekiah Walker To Become Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraiseHymn View Post
I will tell you the whole story. First, Bishop is an Overseer. Pastor Walker has 3 main churches (Brooklyn, NYC, Bensalem PA and Africa) and a whole bunch of other Love Fellowships throughout the United States that he himself does not pastor, but are pastored by those that have been sent out by him.

My Pastor (Bishop Bonner) listened to Walker preach at Greater Refuge some time ago and litterally pulled Walker into his office at the end of church. Bishop Bonner repented to Walker for treating him bad over the years because of the things the had heard. He then stated that he saw the Power of God over his life and the anointing working through him as a Bishop and my Pastor volunteered to consecrate Walker a Bishop as he stated THE LORD TOLD HIM TO.

Thats the story in a nut shell. You have father asking for forgiveness of his son, after clearly seeing that the rumors had no "current" validity to it, you have father now consecrating son into the bishopric.

Are there people within the organization that are mad. YES! Very. Why? Various reasons...however this is something between Bishop Bonner and Pastor Walker.
I picture that happening when a leader nears the age of 90.