View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Re: For those who think Jesus is not a man any lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ
Then of course we need to ask, "Who is Jesus in Heaven?"

When we refer to Jesus are we talking about God? Are we talking about a man on the right hand of God? Just who do you think Jesus is in Heaven?
To answer this question, ask yourself who was the one called Jesus when He walked the earth between the incarnation and the ascension?

ONENESS teaches that Jesus was the MAN who submitted His will to the Father, as well as the Father to WHOM the man prayed. He is one person who is both MAN and GOD at the same time. While He filled the universe as GOD, He simultaneously manifested Himself in flesh on the earth as a man. JESUS is the NAME of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Jesus was not a man who was physically beside God while He was on the earth. God is everywhere. You cannot get beside GOD in Heaven or earth.

So, with the MAN on earth being Jesus while at the same time Jesus was GOD who is everywhere, the MAN in Heaven after He ascended is Jesus at the same time He is GOD who is everywhere. The MAN could not be BESIDE God in Heaven any more than he could be beside God on earth. He was and is not and never shall be BESIDE God. You cannot get BESIDE an omnipresent Spirit.

Quote:
This is the amazing thing about the so called oneness folks in the Midwest. They go back to almost the trinitarian mindset for a minute of thinking Jesus in on the right hand of God the Father, literally!
I do not know who you are talking about when you refer to the MIDWEST all the time. What is it with this MIDWEST reference? You better include ALL CANADA because ALL Canadian oneness people whom I know believe what I believe. Your view is BY FAR THE MINORITY amongst Oneness. And the devil would LOVE for no man to be ruling earth from heaven now. He was always afraid of MAN ruling the world.

I NEVER heard of ANY oneness person who thinks the RIGHT HAND means a place BESIDE another. RIGHT HAND means POWER. God's RIGHT HAND opened up the Red Sea.

NO ONE IN ALL OF CANADA, where I live, who is Oneness has ever proposed that Jesus is NOT IN HEAVEN as a glorified man while at the same time is the omnipresent Spirit of deity. Thankfully, Canada does not have that error that THE MAN Jesus does not exist any more.

Quote:
They make the comment that in the spiritual dimension, (Heaven) that there is a man, Jesus the Christ, standing somewhere, or maybe sitting, on the right hand of God the Father!
They DO NOT MEAN "right side". You made up this accusation because I have been oneness for almost 50 years and have NEVER heard of a SINGLE oneness person ever saying that RIGHT HAND means that Jesus as SON is sitting on the right hand of the Father as if that meant PHYSICALLY BESIDE HIS RIGHT SIDE. It means HE IS ON THE THRONE.

RIGHT HAND =THRONE, POWER.

I think you are absolutely confused about what they mean by right hand, since they actually mean the place of Power, like a business owner's right-hand man. That does not mean the man sits at the owners' right side! RIGHT HAND means POWER. Just replace the words "RIGHT HAND" with the word "POWER". The MAN sits at the Father's place of POWER. This means the Father's POWER works through that man.

Quote:

But then will say that Jesus is God, but then turn around and argue that Jesus is really sitting on the right hand of God....
THE MAN ascended up into Heaven and is NOT BESIDE ANYONE. He is a glorified man with the power of God the Father workng through Him over the earth. Just like the man was on earth and the POWER OF THE FATHER worked through Him to do everything that He did, the FATHER is STILL working through Him as He rules this world from heaven. He is not SITTING BESIDE the Father. That's not what sitting at the right hand means. It means HE IS THERE with the power of the FATHER inside Him and working through Him to rule HIs kingdom!

Quote:
Again, we ask... Who is Jesus in the spiritual dimension?
He is both the glorified MAN and GOD ALMIGHTY at the same time.

Quote:
Paul asked God who he was …

Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Paul knew there was only one God and he asked God who he was!!!

God answered and said... I am Jesus!
Yeah, so what? That was the same thing as Thomas falling on his knees and looking at Jesus and saying, "My God."

Quote:
We know now who Jesus is in the spiritual dimension! Jesus is God! God is Jesus!
AND HE IS MAN AS WELL.

Quote:

In the Spiritual realm, we know that Jesus is God Almighty!
AND as man!

Quote:

But wait, for those who believe in the physical body of Jesus, floating around in the spiritual dimension, that that is Jesus sitting on the right hand of ….. Jesus?
Again... I personally told you this before and you simply ARE NOT READING! Sitting at the RIGHT HAND does not mean SITTING BESIDE.

God is everywhere! Not JUST Heaven. EVERYWHERE. He fills heaven at the same time he fills the physical universe. DID YOU READ THAT THIS TIME? You cannot get BESIDE HIM. You CANNOT get on his right side, his felt side, his front, or his back. HE IS EVERYWHERE. Being by the RIGHT HAND means used by God with GOD'S POWER.

Quote:

They will argue that it worked on this earth so it must work in Heaven!!! Ridiculous!! Heaven is the spiritual dimension.
So what? How is that an explanation that it cannot be in heaven as it was on earth? What is that supposed to add to the conversation?

I told you this before as well....

SPIRITUAL DOES NOT MEAN NON-PHYSICAL.

SPIRITUAL means NOT NATURAL. It does NOT mean "not physical."

SPIRITUAL meat and drink and rock were all PHYSICAL things. WHICH I ALSO TOLD YOU BEFORE.

1 Corinthians 10:3-4.. And did all eat the same spiritual meat; ..(4).. And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

SPIRITUAL MEAT: PHYSICAL MANNA
SPIRITUAL DRINK: PHYSICAL WATER
SPIRITUAL ROCK: PHYSICAL ROCK that Moses PHYSICALLY STRUCK.

Are there ANGELS in Heaven??

Yes.

WERE ANGELS PHYSICALLY SEEN AND TOUCHED?

Yes.

Could angels disappear and reappear?

Yes.

If they could appear physically and disappear, then they have BODIES. And Jesus, like them, is in heaven NOW, too. Why can ANGELS be physical and enter Heaven and JESUS CANNOT?

Quote:

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.
Rev 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Heaven is the spiritual dimension and the spiritual dimension is heaven.
SPIRITUAL DOES NOT MEAN NON-PHYSICAL.

Quote:

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Again we ask, Who is Jesus in the Spiritual dimension? He is God the Spirit because he is in the spiritual dimension.
Are angels GOD, too, because they are in the spiritual dimension? Are departs saints also GOD, too, because they went to heaven?

Quote:
The physical body of Christ is not needed in the spiritual dimension, it deals with the humanity. Humanity is for the earthly, the realm of the flesh.
The Physical body is STILL the container of the Father. And it remains physical because HE IS COMING BACK and we shall see Him and we shall reign n this earth just as Adam was meant to rule on earth.

What happened to the Plan of God for MAN to rule the world in your doctrine? What if man never sinned? Would he have died and gone to heaven?

No.

So, did God scrap his plan for man to rule on earth forever?

No. We shall see Jesus again with our eyes, and He will still be the TEMPLE of God's Spirit like we are, and we shall rule this world with him, as PHYSICAL Adam should have but failed. The only difference is that Jesus is not only the MAN in whom the Father dwells, but is also the Father.

Quote:

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The humanity of the body is not for the spiritual realm.
There you go again thinking spiritual means NON-PHYSICAL.

Quote:
Therefore the same standard of "It worked for this earth so it must work for heaven does not stand!"

If you want the Body of Christ you must look at the church.
THE WIFE is the body of her husband because EVE was made from Adam's body, and therefore she completed Adam as A WHOLE when they came together in marriage, since HIS BODY PART returned to him. THAT is why a wife is the body of her husband and he is the head of that wife.

But the HUSBAND still has his own personal body of arms and legs.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 05-04-2020 at 06:30 PM.