View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:05 AM
On the road less traveled

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
You believe in quarantine for health's sake but...

...you're gonna have people (yourself included) mail care packages to nursing homes? How in the world can you not see the absurdity in that? It's like "schools closed to stop the virus spreading but all the kids are at the mall." It's like "Shut down restaurant dining rooms to stop the virus spreading but keep the drive thru open" or better yet "everybody go to WalMart and buy stuff to avoid the contagious virus."

Has everybody just suddenly lost all sanity?

Kinda looks like it.

Hey nDavid, here's a dumb conspiracy: China hijacked all the cell phones and sent out a subliminal signal that made 80% of the population go full potatoe.
You can't find anything positive to say. Ever. I'm not evading the fact that there is something ugly at work beneath the surface. But why can't you agree at least that we can be doing something POSITIVE in face of all it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Called my sister in New York. She informed me that she had the coronavirus in February. Most people had it in January. But if we had Hillary Clinton, or Obama as president it would be business as usual. This is the time the church was called for? Was it that time when we were dealing with Zeka? West Nile? H1N1? We are being duped, there is something else going on and it sure isn't a flu. But we are distracted easy, and we are the most part good boys and girls who will do anything for statism.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294517/ anyone remember this? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4869710/
I'm not denying something big is in the undercurrents, and all of us are trying to figure it out.

I'm glad we can share information as we come across it. It helps us all to be more aware.

BUT In the meantime, let's do all we can while the world flounders in this darkness to be the light that they need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Wood cabinets can get pricey and I can pray because I am Spirit filled and don’t see how a prayer cloth isn’t superstitious. The Apostles weren’t handing them out, the people, by their faith, wanted to take something back home with them, because the anointing was so palatable. I wouldn’t practice something the Apostles weren’t practicing.

“GOD did extraordinary miracles through the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefsc and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and the diseases and evil spirits left them.” Acts 19:11-12

This is just my opinion, but the miracles were so extraordinary, that the people’s faith was also extraordinary. It was their faith and not the linens. Laying aside all of my Catholic paraphernalia, i.e., crosses, rosary, etc., it would be hard for me to practice this.
I think we need to share ideas, and see what we can do. Let's be the hands and feet of Jesus ministering to people who need Him. One idea may work for someone, and not the next person. I don't expect Bro. Esaias and Bro. Beni to send care packages to the nursing homes like I'm doing. But, there is something else they can do that I can't.

Let's all do something to make a difference! We are here for such a time as this!