View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Crazy father of 4

Location: Now? Phoenix, AZ. Before? Newark, OH, Wyandotte, MI, Tampa, FL
Re: Why not join the AMF?

While I was still in the AMF my sister married and moved to the deep south and attended another AMF church. The pastor is or was, I believe he is now deceased, related to someone formerly mentioned. I would go visit my big sis every summer. Well every summer I got preached at. Now mind you I attended an AMF church in the north.
I wore my hair parted down the middle and the preacher would get up and say that only UPF fag's wore their hair parted in the middle. I was out to the store one day and had on a pair of pants that had elastic waists instead of belt loops and the next service he preached on the UPC fag's that wear these gay elastic waisted pants. Can't even be real men and wear a belt. This would go on ever summer from the time I was 13 till I was 16. Thankfully my sis and BIL started going to one of those faggy UPC churches and when I would go visit I did not have to hear that stuff anymore. I was finally free to worship God in service and not worry about what I did or said.

I did get a dig in though the last year I was there. Bad of me I know bet it FELT GREAT. One of the ladies in the church who knew this stuff was crazy just like my sis and bil had two daughters that were older than me and they were the craziest, funniest, absolutely antagonizing girls ever. Well they had those BIG ol lace Vestal Goodman handkerchiefs. I asked to borrow one. I had been preached at the service before for wearing a hanky in the breast pocket of my jacket. So this service i took this WHITE FRILLY AND LACY AND BIG hanky and stuck it into the breast pocket of my navy blue suit and I walked to the front and sat right on the front row with my legs crossed like a lady. I would purposefully antagonize him that night to no end. Everything he would say that was aimed at me which was about 99% of the message I would clap my hands and agree with him. He gave the dirtiest looks and EVERYONE was trying very hard to not laugh. After my family left that church along with almost all the faithful he released them from the chains that bound them. If they came to church and paid their tithes they could do anything they wanted and still be saved.

Save the chastisment of me I was only a teen and I was lashing out the only way I knew how at something that was wrong. I was not right either but you know sometimes enough is enough.

I'll get back to you when I figure it out.