View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Re: What's a Good Bible Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
The Mormon girl was taught at an early age that whatever any religion says they're wrong. This is because their first pope Joe Smith, got his enlightenment when he was told that he was to join no other church. That all other churches are wrong. But go dig up 100 lb solid gold book. Stick his head in a top hat with a rock in it, and find the REAL truth. So, it is a hard call about Mormon girl taking a Bible study and getting an ephiany. Did she ask you to read the book of Moron, and see if you receive a testimony of its truth? Their words not mine.
She has yet to mention the Book of Mormon to me.

She hasn't anything about there being not literal hell, or anything like that. My knowledge of the Mormon doctrine is spotty, so I couldn't nail down any specifics, but it seems like her breed is considerably liberal on such Mormon fundamentals.
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
I believe in living a holiness lifestyle, inwardly and outwardly, without which no man shall see the Lord.

Last edited by Bro Flame; 12-10-2019 at 01:44 PM.