I will fly away
To a land so fair,
meet my Jesus there.
It will be so grand,
when i get to that land,
in my robe of white
I will fly away.

Somebody fire up the music!

Consider that music fired up!! Dad sings this song occasionally at church, especially if my grandparents have come to visit. I have heard that he will likely have to make a recording of it to sing at her funeral (she is still going strong having made it to 80+). It is also one of my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus2woman View Post
No I hadn't and yes it's funny.
I agree, I thought that was very funny. JL has given me a word to research (I am the one who sends people to the dictionary).

I do not know just how we are going to know where our relatives are, but I would assume that God being loving and merciful will notify those that we have loved of our soon arrival, and then we shall be greeted by them. Further, I imagine that we might be allowed to look up their names in the Book of Life (Heaven's Directory). I have some relatives that I intend to look up as well as a few friends.

I am also sure that God has a special committee that welcomes those who did not know many people who crossed over before them (children and young people or those who parted while new in the faith). Further, being with Jesus will be enough to satisfy even the deepest longings of the soul.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.