View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 08:26 PM
A Student of the Word

Long Lost Member

It has been seven years since I last visited this forum. Mercy! I feel like a "new member". Sorry kids, but not only has it been a long time, much has transpired in both my personal and spiritual life.

I am not sure what my reception here will be, but I left with a number of friends and nice acquaintances. Hope some of them are still aground!

I don't remember what all I have posted in the past, so I might be guilty of repeating myself. The article on the Commandments of God article: Deleted it from my files. It required a lot of rework (editing, spelling, grammar, and subject matter, etc.) I might attempt a rewrite, or just leave it in the trash can. Started a new study on the Commandments of Jesus. It includes references to the O.T. commandments.

I will have to spend some time going through the various threads to see how everything is developing, and to see if there is anything I might like to comment on.

Well, that is enough for tonight.