View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Re: Biblical Rules for posting on AFF

I wonder if even posted in Christ's love that some posts will not come off as such.

Galatians 4:16Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse. 18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Sometimes I wonder about myself in regards to my walk with God, but I keep myself open for correction and for pruning so that as His disciple in serving Him, I do not wind up serving something else in His name which is not to the glory of the Son, but to the glory of that something else. I am trusting the Son, Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd to guide me and to, in all respect, make me His friend. That is how much I need Him.

When God addressed seven churches in Revelation to examine themselves and to prepare themselves, I, nor any believer, can afford the luxury nor the complacency to ignore difficult topics that may be sent by the Lord to prune so that we may bear more fruit as His disciples and be found abiding in Him and in His words as kept in the KJV.

Keeping the faith is the good fight, and it is to be done in Christ's love, but not every meat given for discernment of good and evil will be well received. As it is on God to cause the increase and that Jesus is Lord, I know I cannot argue any points nor convince anyone other than, by His grace and by His help, give them pause to take the matter to the Lord Jesus in prayer, and hope God is peradventuring to cause the increase.