View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Miracle at Impact Conference

Scrolling through my Facebook news feed this morning, it was filled with updates such as these:

-Bro jeff Arnold just literally died on the altar after preaching Impact Conference. Then he was raised up and ran across the platform! 3-4 nurses confirmed he had no pulse! I seen the man! He was dead! The emts arrived and chked him and everything was normal!

-He preached on signs miracles and wonders last night at impact, fainted, nurse confirmed him dead, no pulse, and church prayed he got up shouted...

-Yes, it was at the Impact Conference last night. It was an awesome service where he preached then afterwards during the altar service was when it happened. I was watching on internet, but they stopped the internet before it all happened. But I spoke with someone that was there and she said there were RN's and a Nurse Practioner there and they couldn't find a pulse. 911 was called. Prayer was being made. He was dead but God raised him!

-Bro. Arnold's opening line was "God told me: If you can convince my people, i will confirm my word"

Although I don't know him personally, he is a reputable pastor in the Florida District and I think that this is pretty incredible.

I'm a big fan of the International House of Prayer, Jesus Culture Music, and the Deluge Band. Check 'em out.

Last edited by soldoutochrist; 07-29-2011 at 10:49 AM.